Energise 2023 continues to use ConfTool for full paper submission. All authors with an accepted abstract are invited to upload their manuscript in the ConfTool system before May 27, 2023. Please refer to the templates above. Each contribution will be evaluated through a double-blind peer review, scored and subsequently accepted for presentation. The scientific committee reserves the right to classify your work in terms of relevant track, contribution or presentation type.
- Please make a new full-text submission in the ConfTool system
- Please use the templates provided when preparing your manuscripts.
- The manuscript must be a minimum and maximum of 6-10 pages.
- A PDF version of your manuscript must be uploaded. (<10MB)
- Please do not include names, affiliations and acknowledgments in your draft for review.
- The submission deadline is May 27, 2023. (Midnight IST)
If you encounter any technical issues, please mail at email@example.com